Somewhere I belong

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Hooray~ Imported my blogger to WP successfully...

Today when I logged in my WordPress.com account to see whether there is something new there, I saw a little lable in my dashboard which made me extremely happy. "Import". I knew the WP enables users to import blog entries from different BSP accounts, but it was the first time I saw this feature available in the Wp.com free account. After a 1 minutes of updating and importing, I got all my posts here imported into the WP account.This may seem to be of no use for other users unless they've made up their mind to switch from blogger.com to other BSP. But as to me, it's the easiest way to get out of the GFW which blocks any access to the blogs in Blogger.com~~ Very happy to see the new blog which has all my works inside~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home