Somewhere I belong

Monday, August 07, 2006

Cracking Rapidshare

Nowadays we have plenty of choices if we want to store our files temporarily. Rapidshare is one of most stablest and fastest one. I like it myself, but there are several restrictions to free account.

1) You can only download certain amount of files within an our. If you got more, you have to wait.
2) You have to wait several seconds to get the download ticket.

As to the second one. I don't believe we can crack it. But I've got a solution to help you pass the first.
Try this tool: RapidShare Grabber.
Collect your own proxy list, and add the file you desire to the target line. Grabber will automatically use the proxies one by one. Different thread of Grabber can run at the same time. So you can download several files at the same time. Although via proxy, the download rate may be relatively slower, but multi-thread running simultaneously could be more productive.
Try it and grab files from RS. I've been using it for more than 3 weeks, it works fine and I've got all my albums with it. Plus try this website if you like metal like me.

Technorati : ,
Del.icio.us : ,

Powered by Zoundry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home