Somewhere I belong

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Heart sunk

Mona emailed me today, to tell me that she was terriblly sick and may be absent for at least half a month. I just finished a movie about a sweet love story, the mail shocked me. I became to be speechless for a long while. However, i gotta face it, with the faith that she could overcome it. Her condition has always been like this. I noticed that she always felt bad after a day's work a few months ago, I adviced her to do an overall check back home. Her parents are both working in the hostital, but it didn't help to get her better from the bad luck. I don't know exactly how she was. But I trust that she would recover soon, for me and herself. Praying for her early recovery. I promised to work hard for her along on the campus, and surely will I. Sweetheart, we shall be celebarting for our reunion in a few days. So now, let's postpone it to some days later..

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home